Thursday, June 3, 2021

The church of PHILADELPHIA

 

The LORD JESUS said:

Revelation 3:7

King James Version

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; 

These things saith he that is holy, 

he that is true, 

he that hath the key of David, 

he that openeth, 

and no man shutteth; 

and shutteth, 

and no man openeth;


Now, we come to what Jesus asks apostle John to write to the angel of the church in Philadelphia:

Revelation 3:8-11

King James Version

8 I know thy works: 

behold, 

I have set before thee an open door, 

and no man can shut it: 

for thou hast a little strength, 

and hast kept my word, 

and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, 

I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, 

which say they are Jews, and are not, 

but do lie; behold, 

I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, 

and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, 

I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, 

which shall come upon all the world, 

to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, 

I come quickly: 

hold that fast which thou hast, 

that no man take thy crown.


The next post is on The church of LAODICEA.


Image: Bible Pic


On BICKERING churches

  1 Corinthians 7:17 King James Version 17 But as God hath distributed to every man,  as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk.  A...