Thursday, June 3, 2021

The POWER of JESUS

 

Revelation 1:18

King James Version

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; 

and, behold, I am alive for evermore, 

Amen; 

and have the keys of hell 

and of death.


Now, we shall see the countenance of the Lord, and His power over everything.

Revelation 1:12-19

King James Version

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. 

And being turned, 

I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks 

one like unto the Son of man, 

clothed with a garment down to the foot, 

and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, 

as white as snow; 

and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, 

as if they burned in a furnace; 

and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: 

and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: 

and his countenance was as the sun shineth 

in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. 

And he laid his right hand upon me, 

saying unto me

Fear not; 

I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; 

and, behold, I am alive for evermore, 

Amen; 

and have the keys of hell and of death.

19 Write the things which thou hast seen,

and the things which are, 

and the things which shall be hereafter;


The next post will be on The church of EPHESUS.


On BICKERING churches

  1 Corinthians 7:17 King James Version 17 But as God hath distributed to every man,  as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk.  A...